To all the parties concerned:
To build a diversified, collaborative, inclusive and open platform for exchanges and cooperation, integrate the political, industrial, academic, research, financial and other professionals and resources in the world at the intelligent manufacturing industry, display content of intelligent manufacturing policy, the latest technologies and products as well as the major development trends in a long-term, all-round and multilevel manner, 2018 World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit will continue to build the brand of “WIMS Carnival”, and make innovation in the form and content of events, upgrade to create “Intelligent Manufacturing Week”and encourage the cooperation and sponsorship of all parties and units concerned in the intelligent manufacturing field within the whole society for the events to discuss new methods and paths to realize a new generation of intelligent manufacturing.
The organizing committee of the World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit (hereinafter referred to as the “organizing committee”) hereby entrusts Jiangsu Jingxin Intelligent Manufacturing Research Institute Co., Ltd. to collect events from local governments, industrial parks, universities, research institutes and related well-known enterprises for Carnival of 2018 World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit.
I. Name of Event
2018 World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit • WIMS Carnival
II. Time and Venue
Time: October 8-14 (Monday - Sunday), 2018
Venue: Nanjing or other cities in Jiangsu Province, China
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Engineering, China Association for Science and Technology, Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government
Jiangsu Economic and Information Technology Commission, Foreign Affairs Office of Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government, Intelligent Manufacturing Alliance of CAST Member Societies, Nanjing Municipal People’s Government
(III) Executive Units
Jiangsu Jingxin Intelligent Manufacturing Research Institute Co., Ltd. and all application units
VI. Collection Notice
(I) Scope and participants
WIMS Carnival events shall be carried out around the intelligent manufacturing related fields and topics. Welcome all eligible local governments (above the county level), industrial parks (above the provincial level), famous universities and colleges at home and abroad, research institutes, global leaders in the intelligent manufacturing field, etc. to participate in the events.
1. Regarding the current hot spots, industry status, and industry trends, there will be five major themes in this Carnival: new thinking, new technology, talent education, investment and financing, and supporting industry. Under this framework, comprehensive or thematic events can be presented to fully explore the latest industrial factors, industrial collaboration and industrial ecology forming path.
2. Local governments (above the county level), industrial parks (above the provincial level), famous universities and colleges at home and abroad, research institutes, global leaders in the intelligent manufacturing field can design the event programs according to their own needs and the theme of the summit, including investment promotion meetings, release conferences, seminars, forums, competitions, training, matchmaking meetings, exhibitions and etc., provided that these must be reported to the organizing committee for approval before implementation.
3. The event programs shall include the event name, main organizers, event background, time, venue, participants and important guests, event scale, detailed agenda and other specific contents.
4. The event shall be held in Nanjing or other cities in Jiangsu Province, China. The event shall be held during the Intelligent Manufacturing Week of 2018 World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit · WIMS Carnival.
5. All the application units can implant the events that have passed the cession (confirmed events will be notified separately) based on their own industry characteristics, providing support or serving as co-sponsors, and report to the organizing committee for cooperation docking.
(III) Confirmation Process
1. After the review and approval of the organizing committee, the event programs will be included in the "World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit • WIMS Carnival" system for unified release as the supporting activities of the World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit, subject to the official email reply of the organizing committee.
2. All Carnival events must be carried out under the premise of the leadership, supervision and approval of the organizing committee. The organizing committee reserves the final interpretation right.
3. The registration and selection process will be carried out based on the principle of openness, fairness and impartiality. In case of any dispute, it shall be settled according to current laws and regulations in China through amicable consultations or arbitration procedures.
(IV) Rights and Interests Gained
1. All approved events can be regarded as the activities during the same period of the World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit, and are entitled to use the Summit LOGO, main KV, publication slogan and other promotional elements in the event backdrop, external publicity, handbook, summit journal, official website, official microblog and official WeChat public account, etc..
2. The organizing committee can help invite the relevant party and government leaders, experts, entrepreneurs to attend such events according to the events agenda.
3. The organizing committee can provide supports on the event venue booking, affairs and exhibitions, material procurement and other aspects;
4. For the relevant events included in the Summit system, the organizing committee will provide supports such as unified online registration, news report and information release;
5. For the representative events (5 in total) included in the Summit system and held at the main venue, the organizing committee will provide free basic support as follows:
(1) A venue that can accommodate 200-500 persons;
(2) Projector, backdrop, sound, tables and chairs, pen and paper, tea and other basic equipment;
(3) 2 times releases in the information release channels such as the official website and weibo of World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit;
(4) Jiangsu Jingxin Intelligent Manufacturing Research Institute Co., Ltd. establishes an evaluation team to comprehensively review the topic setting, guest invitation, organization of professional audience and other aspects of Carnival events, proposes a list of events to offer basic supports, and reports such list to the organizing committee for confirmation before implementation.
(V) Time of Collection
Detailed program submission time: Please submit your detailed event program to email@example.com, the email designated by the organizing committee before September 10, 2018. Overdue submission will not be accepted.
(VI) Events Counseling
The organizing committee designated contact: Liang Guanjun18851601156, Liu Yi15850753426, Zhang Zifan15950561663.
(VII) Notice Releasing
The collection notice will be published on the official website (http://www.wimsite.org), the official Weibo and the WeChat public account of World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit.
World Intelligent Manufacturing Summit Organizing Committee
August 16, 2018
Remarks: Upon confirmation of event programs, the application unit shall pay a credit deposit of RMB 50,000 to the account designated by Jiangsu Jingxin Intelligent Manufacturing Research Institute Co., Ltd. Account name: Jiangsu Jingxin Intelligent Manufacturing Research Institute Co., Ltd. Bank of deposit: Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Nanjing Jiangning Sub-branch. Account of deposit: 320899991010003341687. The credit deposit will be refunded within 7 days after completion of the events. In case of arbitrary alteration or cancellation of the application activities without proper reason and thus causing adverse effects on the summit, the credit deposit shall not be refunded. The above-mentioned deposit collection and refund are irrelevant to the organizing committee.
ORGANIZERS Jiangsu Economic and Information Technology Commission Foreign Affairs Office of Jiangsu Provincial People's Government Intelligent Manufacturing Alliance of CAST Member Societies Nanjing Municipal People's Government
OFFICIAL WECHAT OF WIMS